This guide assumes you already have a Slack account and have a general understanding on how Slack works. If you don’t have an account, you can sign-up at https://slack.com/create
Installing Slack Integration on Teamgo
1. Login to the Teamgo dashboard
2. Go to Settings > Integrations > App Integrations
3. Navigate to the Slack integration option and click Enable
4. Slack will prompt for login. After logged in, select a Channel and click on Authorize button
5. Go to Settings > Notifications > Message Setting
Select Slack Notifications
6. If the User can customize notification option is checked, please ensure Slack Notifications checkbox is enabled on each user who want to receive notifications.
All done! Teamgo is now connected to Slack for notifications.