You can enable and disable notifications from your account at anytime. To do this login as an administrator and go to:
- Settings > Notifications > Message Settings
Form here you can enable and disable specific settings for SMS, Email and more. Once this is enabled, your individual user accounts will need to select these options also.
Problems and Solutions
There may be times when a notification does not arrive. This is typical when a notification may be delayed due to carrier network congestion (SMS) or mail box servers or firewalls (Email).
- Check to ensure you have enabled notifications in your settings
- Check to ensure your user has notifications enabled
- SMS will always arrive faster than email in 99% of cases
- SMS numbers must include country code (so +61 if in Australia, +1 USA and so on)
You can also view your message Outbox at anytime to see if messages are being sent/delivered by logging into
- Web dashboard
- Notifications > Messaging
- Select OUTBOX option on the page
If notifications are not being delivered and your settings are correct, contact Teamgo support for assessment.