Teamgo gives you the ability to print Team badges so you can sign your users in/out of Teamgo terminals and track their time and attendance.
- Cleaners, Security, Students...
All the above types of people are Users of Teamgo when you add them to the dashboard. Users can be issued access to Teamgo to use all the features, this is typical behaviour for your "Team".
It's also useful for other types of users who need to sign in and track their attendance at your locations. To customise your team badges follow these steps.
- Login to your Teamgo dashboard as an Administrator
- From your account menu select Settings
- From the Settings menu select Name Badge
Once you have setup your name badge, you can print to any connected local computer or network attached printer. It's common for Teamgo users to print to durable plastic card printers.
- Login to the Teamgo dashboard as an Administrator
- Click on the Teams tab
- Next to the team member, click the PRINT icon OR the Badge icon
- The PRINT icon will print to the nearest visitor kiosk label printer if you use one.
- The BADGE icon will print using the browser, so you can print to any connected printer that supports this option.
Watch video now: how to design and print your Team badges for fast ID and QR code sign in and sign out.