(Skip to the end for a video)
Guests and employees who have had their photo captured by Teamgo can express sign in with face recognition technology.
This is specifically useful for return guests, allowing them to quickly bypass forms and notices. But if you still need those steps, just build them into your Teamgo express sign in with racial recognition!
You will need to customise your kiosk to use face recognition. Follow the steps below to access the terminal designer.
How to enable Face Recognition
- Login to your Teamgo account
- Go to Settings
- From the settings menu select Locations or Terminals
- Select the iPad you wish to enable face recognition on
- Select "Terminal Designer"
Once in the terminal designer, edit your sign in flow where Photo Capture is enabled and turn on the options for Face Recognition.
- Select the sign in element the Photo Capture is attached to
- Select Manage Sign In Type
- Navigate to Photo capture flow element
- Select Edit and enable Face Recognition from the Options menu