Your iPad terminal can display background images. To add background images too your your terminal:
- Login to the the Teamgo Dashboard
- Go to Settings
- Go to Terminals
- Select the terminal to update
- On the terminal's overview page select "Terminal Designer" form the top menu
- Once the designer loads, select "Backgrounds" from the elements on the left menu
- Upload/remove your background images.
Background images should be the native resolution of the iPad screen. For recent model iPad's such as the iPad 6th Generation released in 2018 the best resolutions for your background images:
- Landscape 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Portrait 1536 x 2048 pixels
- File size less then 2MB
If you wish to include a lot of text or images (such as marketing products and services) on the iPad with background images, just include this as part of the graphic. With the right design, you can create a terminal that helps market your business while there are no visitors waiting to sign in.