On occasion you may want to add a Team member that already has an email address in the Teamgo system. There are two likely reasons for this.
- The user has signed into a Teamgo terminal with their email address or registered an account by other means. This usually happens during your trial period when employees test the system with you and sign in as visitors.
- The user has been added to another Teamgo account in the past. This can happen if you have multiple accounts with us.
If an email address already exists in the system and you want the user to join your account, send them an invitation by email.
- Login to the Teamgo dashboard
- Go to the Team > Team Options > Invite tab in the dashboard
- Scroll down to "Invite by email" section
- Enter one or many email addresses to invite to join your account
The users will get an email from you instantly with a link back to Teamgo requesting them to join your account. Once the user accepts this they will be asked to login to the Teamgo dashboard and complete the final steps.
Depending on how you want users to access Teamgo, you may need to then assign them permissions to access features and assign them to your visitor terminals.