HipChat is a web service for internal private online chat and instant messaging. As well as one-on-one and group/topic chat, it also features cloud-based file storage, video calling, searchable message-history and inline-image viewing. With Teamgo and HipChat your users can get instant notifications when their guests arrive!
1. Sign up for a HitChat account on Atlassian (skip step if you have already got an account). https://id.atlassian.com/signup
Install HipChat on Teamgo
1. Login to the Teamgo dashboard
2. Go to Settings > Integrations > App Integrations
3. Navigate to the HipChat integration option and click "Enable"
4. Copy your API Key and click on "Go to HipChat" button
5. Follow the prompts in the popup window
6. Login to HipChat account
7. Select a room and click on the "Continue" button
8. When prompted click on the "Approve" button
9. In the Continue tab click on the "Continue" button
10. Input the Teamgo API Key and click "Proceed" button
All done! Teamgo is now connected to HipChat for notifications.