As of May 1st 2018, Teamgo Pty Limited has implemented key features and processes to become fully GDPR compliant for our EU customers. We have also made these implementations available to customers globally so they can benefit from our commitment to data management of individuals information.
As part of our commitment to delivering the best Visitor Management System for your organisation, Teamgo has develop a set of features that allows you to access, anonymise and remove data anytime.
Teamgo will never export, manipulate or sell your data to a third party and we take your privacy and individuals very seriously.
Our data and privacy tools will allow you to
- Comply with GDPR at an Enterprise level
- Anonymise visitor and contacts information
- Delete all visitor and contact information
- Set removal and anonymisation rules
- Instantly delete all visitor and contact data
How to Manage Data & Privacy
To access this feature you will need the required permissions set by your administrator or have an administrator account.
- Login to the Teamgo Dashboard
- Navigate to Settings
- Under Account and Billing section, select Data & Privacy
Here you can now set your required data and privacy rules.
DELETING / ANONYMISING DATA WITH THIS FEATURE CANNOT BE UNDONE