If you wish to remove printing of visitor badges from your iPad sign in kiosks you will need to do this using the Terminal Designer. The same steps can be used to enable the badge printing on a flow.
- Login to your web dashboard
- Navigate to Settings > Locations
- Click on the iPad kiosk you wish to disable printing
- Launch the Terminal Designer
The Terminal Designer assists with building and customising your visitor sign in flows. This is where you can manage all the steps visitors take when they interact with your sign in kiosks.
- Click the button element the print badge is attached to
- Click the edit flow option
- Navigate to the badge print step and delete it
- Save your changes
- Push to terminal