If you have large groups or visitors arriving at the same time, you can enable the Teamgo kiosk to sign everyone in at the same time.
The process is simple.
- Your visitors arrive at the same time
- They sign in one by one on the kiosk
- Each visitor collects a badge if thats required/enabled
- The last visitor completes the group sign in
- The host(s) receives one notifications
NOTE: When you enable group sign in for your sign in flow it will change the sign in behaviour slightly. Please test the flow to ensure it's functional for your visitor groups.
Enable Group Sign In
- Login to your web dashboard
- Navigate to Settings > Terminals
- Select the terminal to edit
- Click the Terminal Designer to edit the terminal
- Click on the Button element you wish to attach the group sign in flow
- Tick the box "Group Check-In" on the tool bar
- Click SAVE and then PUSH to update your terminal