Your visitors need to be pre-registered prior to printing a badge. Once a visitor is pre-registered with Teamgo you can pre-print a badge if required before they arrive at your location.
- Complete the pre-registration of your visitor(s) using the New Invite function from the web dashboard.
- View the dashboard activity list (Dashboard home screen)
- Toggle the view options and ensure "Pre-Registrations" are ticked
- Locate the visitor (Expecting will be marked next to their Status)
- Tick the function box next to the visitors Status
- Click Print Badge button that appears
- When the option appears, choose the terminal you wish to print the badge too
Note: you will need to setup a terminal and connect the supported badge printer. Teamgo sends the print badge request to a Teamgo terminal.
Animation: enable and print badge for pre-registered guest.