With just a little tech savviness you can get your Teamgo Administrator account up and running in a matter of minutes. This guide will give you the basics on where to get started. Here you will learn how to:
- Add new members to your Team
- Customise your Kiosk with Kiosk Designer
- Set up your Kiosk on your iPad
Add new members to your Team
- Log into your Teamgo account at go.teamgo.co
- Click the "USERS" tab on the left sidebar
- Click "Teams"
- Click "+New Users"
- Fill in the fields in the "Details" tab
- Go to the "Access" tab to grant your Team Member access to specific Kiosks
- In the "Locations" tab assign your Team Member to a specific or multiple locations
- In "Role", grant role permissions to your Team Member
- In "Notifications", choose the email address notifications get sent to when a visitor arrives to see your Team Member
- In "Security", choose a security pin which your Team Member can use to sign in in case they do not want to use their QR code or FaceID
- Click Save
Alternatively, you can have a Team Member add their own information by sending them an Invite via email or sign up link. You can also bulk import Team Members from a CSV file.
Customise your Kiosk with Kiosk Designer
- On your home screen, click the box "Create New Kiosk"
- Select a theme
- Fill out your Kiosk's details
- Click "Create Kiosk"
- In the "Home Screen" section, edit the design of your Kiosk
- In "Sign-in Types", create different flows for each of the buttons on your Kiosk's screen
- In "Hosts" add the Team Members that visitors will be able to select during their sign-in process
- In "Visitor Badge", customise what your visitor badges will look like when they are printed
- In "Default Notifications" you can double check the information you have already filled when your first created your Kiosk
- Click "Save" to save your Kiosk as a draft
- Click the arrow icon to upload it to your iPad
- Click the "Home" button to back
You can also click Clone Kiosk to create a copy of the Kiosk you have just made or Delete Kiosk to delete it from your system.
Set up your Kiosk on your iPad
- Download the Teamgo Visitor Kiosk app on your iPad
- Log into your Teamgo account
- In "Terminals" select the Kiosk you want to open
- Your system is ready to be used!