Teamgo can automatically generate and send sign-in reports to any email address. Reports can be sent as:
- Daily report
- Weekly report
- Fortnightly report
- Monthly report
You can set the specific time (hr) you wish for a report to be delivered.
You can send reports to one person or multiple people, either users or external email addresses. Reports are complied and sent as a CSV file attachment.
- Ensure you allow emails from @teamgo.co domains to be sent to your email
- Set up mail rules to filter the email correctly so report don't go to your junk box or spam folder
- If reports are not received, check your email junk box or spam folders
- If you still are not receiving reports, check with you IT administrator
- On your home screen, click "Settings"
- Go to "Notifications"
- Go to the "Email Reports" tab
- Tick the the box with the frequency you'd like your reports to be sent
- Enter one or multiple email addresses that will receive the reports
- Select the time you'd like your reports to be sent
- Click "Save Changes"