Team members are typically your employees and people that work for your organisation. These types of users you would allow to check-in and out of the work place.
It's a modern way to track your workforce for health, safety and security compliance. Teamgo has many user types, and the system is flexible you can build your own types of users with required access permissions.
Remember, Teamgo is optional and flexible so depending what and who you need to track, you can use the Team user types in different ways.
An introduction to Users and how they work:
- Adding a user
- Restricting Access
- Assigning Groups and Permissions
- Notification Settings
- Set Security PIN
To add a new User:
- Click "Users" on your home screen
- Click "All Team Members"
- Click "+ New User" button
- Complete the relevant fields in each tab
Role - Groups and Permissions
With Teamgo, you can segment your employees and users into different Teams. The system provides some default options, you can modify these or add your own.
- Security Personnel
Each role can be assigned a set of permissions that gives users access to relevant features. Roles also lets you collect reporting data that will categorise each
- In "+New Users", go to the "Role" tab
- Tick one or multiple boxes to assign a roles to your Team Member
Users can do all sorts of things with Teamgo, it depends how your organisation needs to use the system, and how you customise the system for those needs.
Typically, Users would be employees and you would allow them to check in and out.
This lets you track their time and attendance, movements to and from spaces and have an accurate, compliant log of your users/employees arrivals.
We do this with QR codes, pin codes, FaceID and many other options to give you the most flexible options for employee management.
- In "+ New Users", go to the "Access" tab
- Switch "Disable check-in" on/off to allow the User access to check-in
- To move your Users to the "Restricted Areas" box, click the name of the locations and kiosk you want to restrict their access to
- To move that location and kiosk back to the "Can Sign-in" box, click on it again
- In "+ New Users", go the the "Locations" tab
- In the "Locations" tab assign your Team Member to a specific or multiple locations where they will appear as hosts during the visitor sign-in process
Choose what locations your Users can interact with and where they can be assigned to visitor kiosk directories.
- In "+ New User", go to the "Locations" tab
- Decide which locations they User has access too or can be assigned to
- Save your new location settings
Teamgo can deliver notifications to Users who are setup to receive them. These would be messages sent from kiosks to alert users of visitor arrivals, deliveries and other notices.
- In "+ New Users", go to the "Notifications" tab
- Type the email address you want notifications to get sent to
- If you wish, type the email address you would like a copy of your notifications to get sent to
This section contains detailed user guides. For more assistance please contact [email protected].