Teamgo gives you the option to assign your users to Groups that offer or restrict access to dashboard and app features.
In this guide you will learn how to:
- What are Team Groups?
- Create new Team Groups
- Manage your Team Groups and change their permissions
- Assign a Team Member to a Group
- View Team Members by Group
What are Team Groups?
Team Groups allows you to segment your Teamgo system users based on what kind of responsibilities, permissions and access to which features you would like to grant them. Standard Groups include Administrator, Contractor, Employee, Receptionist, Security Personnel and Visitor. You can also create your own Groups.
Create new Team Groups
- On your home screen, go to SETTINGS
- Go to Groups
- Click Create New Group
- Name your Group
- Tick and untick the boxes to grant or restrict permissions
- Click Add
Manage your Team Groups and change permissions
- Go to your home screen
- Go to the SETTINGS tab
- Click the Groups
- Click the pencil icon next to the Team Group's name
- Tick or untick the boxes to grant or restrict permissions
- Click Save Changes
Assign a Team Member to a Group
- Go to home>USERS>Teams
- Click on the Teams Member's name
- Go to the Role setting
- Tick one or multiple Groups
- Click Save
View Team Members by Group
You can view your Team Members by group for easier management and reporting.
- Go to home
- Click USERS>Teams
- Click on the All Teams drop down menu
- Select the Team Groups you wish to view