With Teamgo, you can extensively customise your visitor management. You can do the following:
- Multiple sign-in types on one iPad Kiosk - for different types of visitors
- Custom sign-in flows for each sign-in type
- Achieve full compliance with just one iPad Kiosk
In this guide you will:
- Understand Visitor Types
- Create a Custom Visitor Type and Sign In Flow
Understand Visitor Type
Visitor Types are used to define the roles of people visiting your workplace.
Let's take a school, for example.
In a school, there are various visitor types, including: Students, Teachers, Volunteers, Contractors & Suppliers, Parents, and Staff.
Hence, each visitor type will require a different sign in flow.
Create a Custom Sign In Type and Sign In Flow
A Sign In Flow is a sequence of steps that visitors have to go through when signing in.
Each button on your Kiosk's screen has its own flow.
To create and edit your Sign In Type and Sign In Flow:
- On your home screen, click the Kiosk you would like to alter
- Click + Add Element > Generic Button to add a new button (Sign In Type)
- Use the toolbar at the top to alter the button's design and insert a new name - the name of the Sign In Type
- Click Manage Sign In Type
- Click Untitled Sign In Type and change the name of your Sign In Type
- Click + Add Screen
- Click the screen you would like to add to your sign in flow
- To add more screens, click + Add Screen and pick another screen - repeat this process until you are done
- Drag and drop elements on the list to rearrange the order that each screen will appear in
- To delete a screen, click the trash icon next to it
- To preview your flows design, click on the pencil icon next to one of the elements on the list
- You can edit each screen by using the toolbar that appears at the top of the page and by clicking elements on the screen
- Use the forwards and backwards arrows to navigate the flow
- To go back to the list view, click View Flow
- Click Save