As of May 1st 2018, Teamgo Pty Limited has implemented key features and processes to become fully GDPR compliant for our EU and global customers.
As part of our commitment to delivering the best Visitor Management System for your organisation, Teamgo has develop a set of features that allows you to access, anonymise and remove data anytime.
Teamgo will never export, manipulate or sell your data to a third party and we take your privacy and individuals very seriously.
Our data and privacy tools allow you to
- Comply with GDPR at an enterprise level
- Anonymise visitor and contacts information
- Delete all visitor and contact information
- Set removal and anonymisation rules
- Instantly delete all visitor and contact data
How to Manage Data & Privacy
To access this feature you will need the required permissions set by your administrator or have an administrator account.
- On your dashboard home screen, go to SETTINGS
- Click Data & Privacy
- Here you can set your required data and privacy rules referent to GDPR, anynimisation and deletion
WARNING: DELETING/ANONYMISING DATA WITH THIS FEATURE CANNOT BE UNDONE