There are some key things you can do to ensure your iPad performs well and requires little to no maintenance for ongoing performance. Most of these tips can be enabled in the iPad's Settings app.
- Use a recent iPad model - if you can, ensure you have a later model iPad. Check out our Hardware support articles for the iPad models we officially support.
- Keep your iPad up to date with the latest version of iOS
- Keep your Teamgo iPad app up to date with the latest version
- Turn off auto updates for the iPad and apps. This means you will need to run a manual update when we release new versions and approve iOS versions to work with Teamgo but it gives you the opportunity to do a quick health check on the device also.
- Disable night mode and any other setting that allows the iPad to go to sleep.
- Ensure your iPad is plugged into power always
If your iPad/App is performing slowly or not responsive please check your WiFi settings. Wifi connectivity is essential to performance of the Teamgo App.
- Can you load a website in the safari browser?
- Can you see other devices on the network?
If performance is still an issue follow these steps
- Delete the Teamgo app from the iPad
- Update the iPad version of iOS
- Restart your iPad
- Reinstall the Teamgo application
- Load the Teamgo app and add your printer settings
- Load your terminal and test the app with
This is similar to upgrading the Teamgo app when we release a new version.
Got any questions or need support? Get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat widget to send us a live message.