Why is it useful?
The answers to this are very simple and highly rewarding.
- Sign-in guests faster
- No need to touch the kiosk or minimise inteaction
- Avoid long queues and line congestion
- More secure sign-in
- Step into the future of security and safety
How it works?
Guests and employees who have had their photo captured by Teamgo can express sign in with face recognition technology upon their next arrival.
We first need to capture an image with a previous visit to register the person in your account, this is for both external guests, and registered users like employees.
How to enable FaceID?
Your Teamgo subscription will need the FaceID feature enabled.
This is a premium feature that can be included in your plan (get in touch with us for this function). You will need to customise your Kiosk to use FaceID.
Note: FaceID requires a camera element added as part of the sign in flow.
How to enable FaceID for employee sign-in
- Login to your Teamgo dashboard
- Click on the Kiosk you would like to enable FaceID on
- On the Kiosk designer home screen, select the sign in element that has camera "Take Photo" step in the flow. This is typically the button labelled "Sign-In" or "Visitors".
- Click Manage Sign In Type on the top right to edit the elements flow
- If the Take Photo step is enabled in the flow list, click the pencil icon to edit this. If the step is not listed, click the + Add Screen button and add this step to your sign-in flow.
- Click the Options menu on the toolbar
- Tick Enable FaceID Visitors and/or Enable FaceID for Teams
- Click Save
- Click the upload icon to Push to Kiosk or refresh your kiosk
The video below shows you these steps.
What happens if FaceID does not recognise the person?
At times this may be for the following reasons.
- Photo is not already on file
- Camera has low to poor light level
- Face is not presented clear enough to the camera
- Visitor has significantly changes appearance
- Network error
If you feel this is an error, please get in touch with your Teamgo support team and report the issue include the date, time and visitors name.