Teamgo is Software as a Service delivered via your web browser and connected to a Free iPad application. This is called "cloud software". The Teamgo web dashboard is used to configure your visitor management system and customise the free iPad application.
There is no software to install onto your local computers, all that is required to run Teamgo dashboard are the following
- Computer, tablet or mobile device
- Modern web browser
You don't need a powerful computer to run Teamgo. All you need is a computer or hardware device with a good web browser installed (PC or Tablet).
- Mac OS 10.x+
- Windows 8 or 10+
- 4GB of RAM (or higher; 2GB minimum)
- 1024 x 768 Resolution (or higher)
Web Browser Support
Teamgo works very well in Chrome and just as well on most other web browsers. It even works great on your iPad or smaller screen devices that have a mobile browser.
We recommend Chrome, Firefox and Safari over Internet Explorer / Edge (in that order), especially older versions of IE which we understand some of our customers may be stuck with. For Teamgo, its important to know not all browsers are equal. There are a few reasons for this.
- Most other browsers are much faster than Internet Explorer
- A specific Internet Explorer feature (called “compatibility view”) if turned on makes it impossible to click on some buttons and use some functions.
- Internet Explorer settings typically need to be fine-tuned to be cookie-friendly, same for Microsoft Edge browser (see below).
Chrome currently has a 65% market share, Safari 17%, Firefox 5%, and Internet Explorer (only) 9%. So for us and you, it make sense we focus on these top tier browsers.
If you still need to use Internet Explorer we recommend IE 9, 10 or 11. All main Teamgo features work on IE 8, but user experience is less smooth due to the older technology of this browser.
We do not support Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8 as they do not integrate modern technologies used by Teamgo and have security issues. Please make sure Security Settings of IE are not set to “High”, as this will prevent Go Reception from functioning properly. IE Privacy settings need to be on Medium-High or lower.