This guide assumes you already have a Slack account and have a general understanding of how Slack works. If you don’t have an account, you can sign-up at https://slack.com/create.
Installing Slack Integration on Teamgo
- Login to the Teamgo dashboard
- Go to SETTINGS > Integrations > Third Party
- Navigate to the Slack integration option and click Enable
- Slack will prompt for login
- After logged in, select a Channel and click on the Authorize button
- Go to SETTINGS > Notifications
- Scroll down to Slack Notifications
- Tick or untick the boxes that better suit your needs
All done! Teamgo is now connected to Slack for notifications.