There are two possible reasons why a user's email might already exist in the system:
- The user already has an account. To confirm this, just use the search function on the USERS > All Team Members and see if their name appears.
- The user has been added to another Teamgo account in the past. This can happen if you have multiple accounts in the system.
If an email address already exists in the system and you want the user to join your account , send them an invitation by email.
- Go to the USERS > All Team Members > Invite
- Scroll down to Invite by email
- Enter one or many email addresses and click Invite to send
The user will instantly receive an email from your Teamgo account with a link requesting them to join your account. Once the user accepts this they will be asked to login to the Teamgo dashboard and complete the final steps of their registration.
After your user has completed their registration, you might need to go back assign their permissions and as well as assign them as Hosts to your Kiosks.
For more assistance with users simply email [email protected] or use the support chat widget in your web dashboard.