AVAILABLE AS A PREMIUM FEATURE
Note: When using local document compliance check, third party contractor modules such as LinkSafe and Maintenance connection cannot be used at the same time for the particular sign-in flow.
Document Check Setup with the Kiosk Designer
Go to your kiosk editor
- Click on Add Element
- Select Express Check-in
- In the menu tab select Compliances
- Select checkbox Local Compliance Check to activate.
Note: If this option is not ticked and LinkSafe or Maintenance Connection module is enabled, Teamgo will validate using the relevant module.
- Click checkbox to enable Ask for documents if check failed if required
- Click Save
- Reload Teamgo iPad app to see the changes.
Enforcing document requirement per user
By default, Teamgo does not perform document compliance check on the all users.
To enable document check:
- Go to user's account
- Select Documents
- Click on the X in the Required column
4. Enter the Submission Deadline and Expiry Date.
5. Tick Send request to send an email to the user to submit document before arrival.
6. Click Save