Teamgo releases new versions of the iPad terminal app on a regular basis. The updates resolve bugs, improve features and add additional useful functionality.
The web dashboard will always be the latest version, there is nothing you will need to update unless there are new features to explore. If any action is required you will find a notice on the dashboard homepage.
In most cases, you can simply enable auto-updates on the iPad (settings app) or update directly from the app store. As major releases are noted or if you experience any issues after an update, it's best to follow the update guide below.
To complete a successful upgrade of the app follow the steps below.
Upgrade iPad Terminal App
- Logout of your current terminal app
- Delete the current version from your device
- Ensure you have the latest version of iOS installed
- Restart your iPad
- Go to the Apple App store and install the new update
- Launch the Teamgo app and login to your account
- Allow location services to ALWAYS
- If asked, allow access to the iPad camera ALWAYS
- If you require badge printing, setup your printer
- Select the appropriate terminal to display
- Test the sign in process
Important! Tablet Settings
Ensure you have turned off automatic operating system updates and automatic app updates in your tablet settings. This will ensure you do not accidentally upgrade to untested or unsupported operating system versions.
For more information on how to setup your iPad for the best Teamgo experience, please refer to this article: How to Setup your iPad for Teamgo
Important! Upgrading Tablet Operating System (iOS, Android, Windows)
Before updating your operating system ensure Teamgo app is compatible with this version (check with us or take note of the description in the App Store).