Teamgo gives you the ability to print Team Member badges so you can sign your users in/out of Teamgo terminals and track their time and attendance.
Who can use it:
- Anyone who regularly enters your premises
All of the above types can be added to Teamgo's system as Team Members.
To customise your Team Badges, follow these steps:
- On your home screen, go to SETTINGS
- Click ID Card Template
- Choose your preferred layout, tick or untick to choose the elements you would like to include and upload your own logo
- Click Save Changes
Once you have setup your Team Badge you can print it to any connected local computer or network attached printer. It's common for Teamgo users to print their badges as durable plastic cards so that Team Members can reuse their badges.
- On your home scree, go to USERS>Teams
- Tick the box in front of the Team Member whose badge you would like to print
- Click Print Badge
- If you want to print to a regular printer, select Local area network (LAN) printer
- If you want to print to a Label Printer, select Label printer connected to kiosk and then choose which Kiosk Label Printer you would like to use
- Click Print