There are some key things you can do to ensure your iPad performs well and requires little to no maintenance for ongoing performance.
- Use a newer model iPad (2018 or newer) - if you can, ensure you have a later model iPad. Check out our Hardware support articles for the iPad models we officially support.
- Keep your iPad up to date with the latest version of iOS
- Keep your Teamgo iPad app up to date with the latest version
- Turn off auto updates for the iPad and apps. This means you will need to run a manual update when we release new versions and approve iOS versions to work with Teamgo but it gives you the opportunity to do a quick health check on the device also.
- Disable night mode and any other setting that allows the iPad to go to sleep.
- Ensure your iPad is plugged into power always where possible
If your iPad/App is performing slowly or not responsive please check your WiFi settings. Wifi connectivity is essential to performance of the Teamgo App.
- Can you load a website in the safari browser?
- Can you see other devices on the network?
If performance is still an issue follow these steps
- Delete the Teamgo app from the iPad
- Update the iPad version of iOS
- Restart your iPad
- Reinstall the Teamgo application
- Load the Teamgo app and add your printer settings
- Load your kiosk and test the app with
Get in touch with the team at [email protected] for help with configuring your devices to work with Teamgo.