In this guide you'll understand:
- What are pre-registrations?
- How do pre-registrations work?
- What visitors can do when they pre-register?
- Pre-registration settings
- How can I pre-register my visitors?
What are pre-registrations?
Pre-registering a visitor is when you enter them into the system before they arrive. For example, if you are already aware of their visit you might want to be better prepare to receive them and speed up their sign in process. With pre-registrations you can get your visitor to enter their personal details, read and sign inductions documents or other forms.
How do pre-registrations work?
There x steps to pre-registrations
- You enter your visitor into the system and an invitation will be automatically sent to their email
- Visitors follow the link in their invitation email to enter their details and receive their QR code
- Visitors scan their QR code upon arrival
What can visitors do when they pre-register?
- Accept a calendar invitation from you
- Provide their details online by registering via a secure link
- Agree to an induction message or contract online
- Register themselves as a guest yet to arrive
You can edit the pre-registration email to contain different information and required different things from your visitors.
To do this follow the instructions:
- Go to home screen > SETTINGS > Pre-registration
- In Collect Additional Information, choose what data will be collected from your visitors
- In Notifications, build the email or SMS template that your visitor will receive when pre-registered - add a customised message and other elements such as QR code, link to sign in now and meetings details
- In Pre-register by email, choose who will receive a notification when a visitor is pre-registered
- Save Changes
How can I pre-register my visitors?
- On your home screen, go to LOCATIONS
- Pick the location you would like to invite your guest to visit
- Go to Manage Visitors
- Click + New Visitor
- Fill out your visitor's information (don't forget to give the event a title)
- Click Add
- Click Back
- To see your pre-registered visitor on the list, click the columns icon
- Make sure that Show Pre-registrations is ticked
Please Note: Changes to the Pre-Registration settings do not apply directly to the iPad terminals. If you wish change the functions of the iPad terminal use the Terminal Designer tool to customise your guests sign in experience and the data you capture.