If you are missing an automatic email report for either of the following it could be for a number of reasons.
- Custom reports
- Nightly reports
- Weekly reports
- Monthly reports
These reports can be affected by
- Marked as spam, check your spam or junk box
- Blocked, your network may block emails arriving. Please ensure you allow emails from *@teamgo.co across your network (* where all applies)
- Filtered, check your inbox filters to make sure it's not just in another folder or tag
- Incorrect email address, check the email address recipients are correct in the email notification settings
- Incorrect email address, make sure your recipient address exists and correctly spelled
Check your settings in Teamgo and self diagnose.
Check email report settings
Check your Outbox to see if message(s) have been sent
If you have an issue with reports, contact us to help.
For more help and support email our team at [email protected] so we can assist.